Monday, August 23, 2010

Welcome

Hello everyone. Welcome to my new blog. I have been wanting to create this blog for a long time. I wanted to have a blog where I can share video tutorial using your Cricut. I know that there are lots of places out there with videos, so I'm glad that you have stopped here. I hope you enjoy the videos but most importantly, that you get inspiration from them.  Although this is The Cricut Spot, you will see me using many different products such as paper punches, Spellbinders dies, and various other tools. I am not promoting or advertising for any product or store, nor am I selling you anything.  I am simply sharing with you what I use. If you have any question on a particular product and want more details, please leave a comment or feel free to send me an email. Enjoy your time here and come often to see what new videos I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment